Deeksharambh | Hyurisko | Pratispardha | eBizCon | Prabandhanam | Samagam | Seminars
The National Hospital Management Conference is organized at IMS by the students and the faculty to enrich the deliberations and discussions on current scenario and trends in health care.
The contents of the Conference included the following:
- Hospital Administration - Current Scenario and Future Trends.
- Quality Management and Cost Containment in Hospitals.
- Marketing of Health and Hospital Services.
- Legal Aspects and Human Resources in Hospitals.
The Conference was meant for and was attended by:
- Hospital executives.
- Head of the departments of clinical support services like Laboratory Medicine, Imaging Services, Blood Bank, etc.
- Nursing administrators.
- In-charges of support services like CSSD, Kitchen, Laundry, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Medical Records.
- Doctors who expect to get managerial positions in the near future.
- Executive in hospital consultancy, health insurance companies and TPAs.
Leading experts from the Health Care industry presented their papers and eminent dignitaries chairs the technical sessions. Students from different colleges also participated in paper presentation.
Fun and frolic brought and end to the Conference. Evening was high with the blend of colours and breathtaking performance from the students. The eve was enriched with high melodrama and foot tapping steps and music.